Parabeam® allows you to remotely monitor driveways, sheds, machinery and fuel storage facilities to a base receiver, mobile phone or pager, and be anywhere on the property and alerted when a visitor has arrived, welcome or unwelcome.
Parabeam® was originally developed by two kiwi inventors in 2003 to help prevent rural crime and is manufactured right here in New Zealand.
Driveway Monitoring with Parabeam®
- Complete wireless system
- Alerts you whenever anyone enters your property
- The sensor is Solar Powered
- Operates between 50m and 2.5km
- Small indoor Base Receiver sounds whenever anyone enters
- Receive alerts on your mobile phone
- Interface with your alarm panel
- 3 Year Warranty
- TwoZone Text Message Module Product Highlights
- Have alerts forwarded as SMS text messages over the GSM Network
- Shows which zone has been activated (up to two zones)
- Arm/disarm via txt message
- Accepts Vodafone (NZ) and in Australia, Telstra & Optus SIM Cards
- Interfaces with Base Receiver
- Able to send alerts to up to ten different mobile phone numbers
- Monitor more than just one entranceway
Ask for your free security inspection
When installing CCTV, or upgrading an existing system, you will probably need help in making some decisions about the type and number of cameras needed, their placement, the operating software and other hardware required. In addition, you’ll need the training and support to ensure your system is kept working to its full potential.
At Leamy CCTV we are happy to discuss your security needs with you by offering an onsite, no obligation security inspection and quotation service.